Come Black With Me

January 20, 2017









What I'm Wearing: Bershka Top & Culottes | Forever 21 Shoes | Fossil & New Look Watch | Accessorize Chokers (Worn on my wrist)

The black on black trend has really got on to me this season, and I just cannot get over it.
But well, getting to my outfit, I layered my mesh top that's so easy with the perfect amount of detail over my culottes for an easy breezy yet sophisticated look. Ample of breathing space and flattering to practically any body silhouette - you can't go wrong with this one.

And aren't these shoes a beauty? Surprisingly, they are very comfortable too! The price of these shoes is close to a figure that will make you want to swim in your own guilt for buying the identical pair at Steve Madden. But well, I guess luck had me that day :) I further jazzed up my look with multiple watches and taking the glamour quotient up by a notch!

These fabulous pictures were shot by the amazingly talented Nikithaa Kumaran. She is so easy to work with, prompt with responses and has a great eye for unique shots. So if you too are looking for stylish photography, you know whom to reach! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look so beautiful Priyanka!!
    http://alldatglitters.com

    ReplyDelete

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram