Endless Love

November 05, 2016













What I'm Wearing - Forever New Outfit | Baha Shoes | Esbeda Bag | Dior Sunglasses | Vero Moda Belt (Tied on my wrist) | Cartier Cuff | Madison Ring

Since recently, my closet has been swarming with Blacks, Whites and Neutrals. Am I playing it too safe? Probably! It’s very easy to create a simple outfit, but it’s hard to create a simple outfit and yet manage to make it look effortlessly stylish. So in this look, given that the shoes I chose made a major splash in the statement section with the gold detailing and luxe finish, I could happily put it together with the existing basics from my wardrobe. I chose a basic black top and a slitted drape skirt to allow my shoes to bathe in the limelight it deserved and oh boy, you can see the outcome! :)
Shopable links to everything that I’ve worn in this post is tagged above.

It's been a while since I joined Pintos Dance Academy here in Coimbatore and I guess dance is now the only possible and the best way to motivate me to work out. I’m absolutely, absolutely in love with this phase of my life. I’m enjoying the sense of freedom, the joy of learning, witnessing the most beautiful sunsets, cherishing each moment I've lived and wondering about what is going to happen next.

Moving onto the more exciting bit, Pintos Dance Academy are back with their annual fundraiser event “Art Through Movement” in Coimbatore on 20th November 2016, Sunday at 6:00 PM onwards. It is for sure one of the most happening events in Coimbatore and I promise you those three hours of entertainment will only leave you wanting for more!




Buy your tickets now. Call on 9042016968.

Would LOVE to see you all there :) I’ll be there too! Do drop in and don’t forget to get your friends along <3


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You are giving us some major style goals!
    Love everything about this post my style queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beyond gorgeous Priyanka...so so pretty :*

    ReplyDelete

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram