Myntspiration

May 02, 2015



















Photo Credits : Ankita Mehta

Dress: Zara | Jacket: Closet Diaries | Bag : Red Carpet | Shoes: New Look | Sunglasses: Fastrack | Cuff: Cartier | On my Lips: Janet Audacious NARS Lipstick

Ankita & I had super fun shooting this look and we just couldn't wait to share it with you guys! :D 

If I could define Summer in an outfit, this would be it. This dress is everything you're looking for in the perfect holiday attire. I decided to go layered with bright and peppy colors. And don't y'all think it breaks attention beautifully?
I'm a huge skater fan and I feel every girl must own one of these. Teamed this mint Zara dress with my fresh white summer jacket. This jacket is a great piece to wear for work meetings or a fun lunch paired with a bright colored outfit. I've been wearing this jacket with almost everything the last few days. It's just the perfect transitional piece!

My sunshine yellow bag from Red Carpet has successfully added a holiday feel to my outfit. It packs quite the punch of color. And trust me, this bag can fit in way too many things without making it look all fluffy. My perfect go-to bag for this Spring & Summer. I'm so happy to announce my new collaboration with Red Carpet. Their collections are one of a kind and will leave you spoiled for choices. You can shop from their wide range of high-street clothing, bags and shoes here.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post [It's quite a photo-heavy post though! ;)] as much as we did planning it! :) <3
Stay Tuned for more! I'll be back soon! :*

Catch up Simply Stylishious on Facebook Instagram Twitter

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. best post so farr :D the subtle styling just goes so perfectly for the summer.Loved it! Not to mention you look gorgeous in the pictures :*. Alll the best and keep it stylish yo! :D

    ReplyDelete

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram