Floral Fling

April 11, 2015












Photo Credits : Ankita Mehta

Dress: Forever New | Shoes: Paprika | Metallic Spiked Cuff: Forever 21 | Ring: ToniQ | Clutch: Baggit | Sunglasses: Style Fiesta | On my Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Mad About Mauve | On my nails: Lakme Color Crush in Shade No.56

 Today's Simply Stylishious's first anniversary and I couldn't thank you all any less for being such wonderful readers. It's been a fabulous year and it never would have been without all your consistent love and encouragement. A BIG THANK YOU for being on this stylish journey with me. Celebrations, happiness & too much Love <3

My favorite time of the year is back. I'm so glad to feel the sunshine on my face. Time to flaunt your florals, pastels, crop tops, vibrant prints & even new metallics.

Simply Stylishious's Shimmering Summer Series is now here to set you up for summer. So stay tuned as there are bigger and better things in tow :)

Moving on to this look, I experimented with a combination of spikes,animal prints and florals - Bold & Feminine! I love the pixelated floral dress & it was the bodycon fit which made me love it more. When summer calls for comfort, there cannot be anything better than this floral bodycon dress. The comfort it gives me is indescribable. Mixing prints up, I teamed it with a snake skin printed clutch and metallic spiked accessories. Aren't we spotting these stony edgy pieces of accessory everywhere now? Hand cuffs, neck pieces, studded shirt collars, bags and even shoes! It effortlessly adds on boldness to your attire. Paired it up with my black studded mini block heels and I'm all set :)

It was so much fun shooting this look with my photographer friend Ankita Mehta. If you're looking for cool pictures like these get in touch with her at ankitamehta1891@gmail.com

Watch this space for more products to use this season & upcoming trends this Spring/Summer '15.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram